Y&R May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

They HAVE to bring back extras. It’s ridiculous now that these businesses in town are literally kept open by essentially the only 10 people who seem to live in Genoa City now. And until they get extras they need to cut the crowd noise because it just looks silly to hear this roar of a room when the room literally has only two patrons.

Even DAYS with its non existent budget, has extras.

Edited by Antoyne

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

5-25

Get her, Nikki!!!!

Oooooh it has been a minute since I've seen a Nikki dressing down. MTS just gives good bitca. And there's just something in how she pronounces each and every syllable that just gets me chills even when she's being uppity. But those Diane vs Nikki scenes were worth the wait. And it's good to see Nikki gives good slap still. Though I also giggled at them having that catfight and there is only one person there. Who gave good reaction shots throughout, but still...

I actually liked the NuSummer/Phyllis scenes and Jack/Kyle scenes. Oooh the ribbing Kyle was giving Jack for doing the walk of shame. And Phyllis is soooo going to lose it. And it seems Diane's seed that she planted in Jack's mind is already starting to grow, causing friction between Phack. 

I cannot believe that after having some build to it...the Ashland story has stalled. And all he does is wander around like a lost spirit. I do like all the scenes he had with Kyle, NuSummer, and Harrison. But I guess he's overdue some fire to fight back again.

And I hollered at Imani having to sit at that table and have Amanda and Elena retell about Hilary, Amanda appearing, Devon/Elena/Nate, and she just sipped her tea like a shady B. Because all of that happened and those girls are STILL friends??? Get out!!! She played those scenes perfectly. I do also like Elena is not oblivious to Imani's interest in Nate. Good. 

• Errol unfeatured this topic