Zach and Simone rumor

• Members

Over on Port Charles, Ian was turned into a vampire right? Or was he a vampire slayer? I don't remember. One of the things that irritate the hell out of me about Port Charles going all gothic was destroying any chance of those characters joining another show. I wouldn't mind Dr. Ian Thornheart coming back to General Hospital. It would be the last show for Thorsten to conquer, seeing as how he's been on AMC, OLTL and Port Charles.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah at the end Ian did turn into a vampire if I remember right.

Also let's not forget this is the same magazine that said it was a done deal that Maurice was going to Y&R and was going right away.

Plus like I mentioned before, CamMat would be pimping the crap out of Rendall if Thorsten was leaving too, it would make no sense for him to pimp another couple if the actor was leaving......

So unless he says he's leaving himself, I don't put much stock in it.

• Members

I put no stock in this at all if you ask me... the only way both of them could leave is if they asked to be released from their contracts... Thorsten is inked till April 2007 when I full well am anticipating him to leave, Terri resigned last fall for another long term contract... so I doubt either of them are leaving at least until next spring.

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised if Teri Ivens left since AMC isn't giving Simone anything. I think killing off Ethan was probably the last straw for Simone unfortunately. If the rumors of Skye going back to AMC are true, I bet Simone will be one character axed to make room for Skye.

I don't think Thorsten Kaye will leave as Zach. I sure hope not, I want Zach & Kendall back together.

• Members

From what I'm reading, this is something SID must have latched onto. Someone who met TK recently, and he said when his contract is up, he might think about leaving and going to a CBS soap since he's basically been on almost all the ABC soaps. This was posted in a few places, and since they said a "spy" it wouldn't be hard for anyone to pick up this news and send it into any soap magazine.

So I take all rumors with a big grain of salt until said actor says otherwise ;)

• Members

Well like I said earlier, AMC would have to release her.... she can't just up and leave..... I doubt its true because Terri just signed a new contract last fall.... so why did she if she just wanted to leave?

• Members

I don't want TK to leave! That would be awful. But the character of Zach is very popular, so I don't see this happening. Well, unless TK REALLY wants out or he's involved in a scandle or something, lol (think Michael Nader).

Terri leaving would be awful! :( I love Simone. But I can actually see this one happening. Poor Simone hasn't had an actual story in like 4 years.

Archived