B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

When Finn eventually becomes 'undead' like Taylor, Macy and, of course, Sheila, will Steffy and Finn keep the secret?

Unless I missed something, isn't that what happened after it was revealed Taylor shot $B? Could Sheila saving Taylor's life become the driving force to strike such a deal? Bonus good deed: thanks to Sheila, Brooke is out of Ridge's life.

Taylor: 'Steffy, Finn, look at all the good Sheila has done for our FAMILY! As LA's top shrink to the rich and famous, Sheila's been working so hard to change. It should be expected there will be bullets, I mean, bumps on the road to recovery. Let's move on.'

• Members

That scene was incredibly well done and I'm not one into the heavy, contrived drama. JMW - being very pregnant - pulls off the changing emotions seamlessly. They could've easily defaulted to splitting the scene, but excellent choice in doing it as one long scene. Great camera work and production: KB's reactions and then the quick exchange between TK and KA before she takes over to drop the bomb on Steffy. 

• Members

Yeah, much better than the similar scenes on Y&R. It just makes me sad that B&B wastes all of this talent with dreck 99 percent of the time. But when they nail it, they nail it. And JMW deserves to be a soap diva in a better era. She’s excellent.

• Members

4-22

SHUT UP, BROOKE!!! LOL!!!

I think that sums up how I felt about this week. It was a good one, but there were times that I had to roll my eyes at Brooke and Hope. The girl just got shot. Let the girl cope. Within reason. And this was within reason. Thank God, Taylor's claws came out!! And KA played that sooooo well. And thank you Bridget for having her back. Brooke just could not deal.

Oh, look!!! The Carter/Paris/Zende storyline came back finally. It felt so abrupt though. They were better off having Zende popping up alone. And then we got the status on Carter/Paris. Still...I did like how the writers looped back around to Carter/Quinn. Dare I say...uh oh?

Wow!!! Ridge having sympathy for Sheila. Color me shocked.

And Friday was classic Friday cliffhanger. And those camera angles were something else. Will Steffy remember? Will Sheila get caught? Hmmm...

• Members

4-27

Lord...the whiplash.

But I see what you all are saying. JMW is selling the heck out of this. So much so that in light of the JvD news, it was too triggering and I had to take a brief break. 

I feel mixed about telling Steffy already about Finn already. Her not remembering is so soapy...on top of why she winded up that way. It could have gone on a week and a half longer just to see Hope completely unraveled since Brooke is there in her ear. However, she might still unraveled from Steffy growing needy with Finn gone. So karma?

Continuing to like how they are circling back around Carter and Quinn though. Hmmm...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

So I am a bit late to all this, but I FINALLY caught up and watched the supposed twist. And the biggest plot hole is Sheila's gun. She wasn't planning to have a confrontation that fateful day, so what was she doing with a loaded gun in her purse? Does she always carry a gun to Il Giardino for "protection"? And if so, WHY the silencer?

It would have made 100% more sense if it had been Steffy bringing a gun when she went to confront Sheila, than Sheila going out for a drink, with no intention of meeting anyone, and randomly bringing a gun.

• Members

I only saw clips of it.  Easy answer, you set me up.  Sheila is a gun-toting Republican.  

I did see about 10 minutes on Friday 5/20 - the first I've seen in a couple of weeks.  Every time I tune in - I guess I get why this might be exciting for new viewers.  Maybe?  But for those of us who've been around, it's a yawner for me at least.  How long would it be until Sheila knows the guards, gets sneaked out, it's really Sheila's even more evil twin in jail, Sheila blackmails a guard because (you know, they should be very afraid of her) - blackmails a guard because she sees them with pot or something.  It's a yawner for me because by now, pretty much everyone knows it's something like that.  She's Stefano, James Stenbeck, Faison, only maybe worse by now.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

“Anyone in fashion should KNOW —- No white shoes after LABOR DAY. Yet you see them do it allll the time! An example of what sick, depraved people the Forresters are!”  Nod to Serial Mom.  That reminds me though - on the brief moments I tune in - have I missed fashion shows that happened? I haven’t seen or heard it mentioned on these boards in years maybe. Maybe when the new version of Spectra tanked? Still a shame - I actually liked them and I thought they should have pushed forward with some of that.