Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, let's throw over how many years of marriage again? So yeah, let's just throw that all in the trash, get a quickie divorce, and come to my quickie convenient wedding. Wouldn't it be SOOOO awesome if you came to my wedding? 

And I don't what Gabi says. That was not the voice of Ava Vitali. It was the voice of Renée Zellweger. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Yes it was lol, but Craig has been nothing if not completely insensitive this whole return.  I liked them reminiscing. That was nice at least.  I do think PD and KS work well together.

It's a very soapy thing to invite your ex to the wedding.  I don't think anyone does that in real life, but Roman, for example, went to John/Marlena's wedding.  That's weird too.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

NEXT WEEK ON "DAYS": Sarah receives another injection -- only this time, she thinks she's Florence Johnston and she works as a maid for George and Louise Jefferson!

Even better: Sarah thinks she's Mary Jenkins, she lives at 227, and she mistakes Paulina for Sondra Clark!

Edited by Khan

• Members

He could!  After all, Jackee's on the show, and all three shows - DAYS, "227" and "The Jeffersons" - are owned by Sony.

Gawd, now I can see LG in a Marla Gibbs wig, humming the "227" theme to herself while she dusts the Kiriakis living room, and gettin' after Gwen, whom she mistakes for Brenda, for runnin' around with Calvin/Xander when she should be in her room doing her homework!

Edited by Khan