Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've never watched Y&R but I can't even picture it. He is just too perfect as Leo. Him playing some straight dude sounds horrendously boring. 

I love Leo but I have no interest in them trying to force a friendship with Gwen because the actors were paired on another soap. 

I can't wait to watch Chad and Sonny. 

• Members

Exactly.  I get the show's concept is true love wins, but Shawn/Belle aren't their parents.   The end up paling so much in comparison that I would love for them to either say they gave it their best shot or just aren't in love like they were when they were teens.  I don't think Shawn wants to be with Jan, but maybe he does appreciate her (misguided) undivided love and devotion lol.  And I think there is something to the fact Belle thinks her conception ruined her mom's life and has the same fear about Jan.  It was just a throwaway line, that John ignored, but if she brought these fears up to Shawn it would make her reaction a little more relatable.

Anyhow, I can't believe it took Ron this long to make Gwen/Leo bff.  Gwen has lived a life.  Bff with Claire, Jake's ex, Jack's daughter, Leo's bff, that's a lot for a character no one likes.

• Members

Decent episode today 

Nice to see that Craig wasn’t a total POS. I still hope he gets screwed over though.

Loved Maggie/Xander and Chad/Sonny. Dare I say that Billy and Zach possibly have more chemistry than Chandler and Zach?

Please register in order to view this content