General Hospital: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In theory since it is just Yesterday+ 1 more day they should have been able to. BUT it is an entirely different set which would suggest it might be impossible. Heads? Or Tails? The thing is they would be highly motivated to do so. At some point we have to give them the benefit of the doubt, I mean, don't we?

• Members

NLG had tweeted that her spinal surgery was March 23. She said she's back to work today (April 27).  That's five weeks off.
GH has a tape-to-airdate gap of 3-4 weeks. Yeah they had to get a sub.

In contrast, with DAYS, the tape-to-airdate gap is an *average* of 6 months; so they are able to rearrange taping schedules by availability of cast and crew - and a lot of things are filmed way out of order.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Today was a crazy day. And I think the outdoor scene was way too dark. Isn't the first rule of Lighting that you are able to see what is happening? But, worst of all, I thought at one point that Dante said the other burglar was dead. So just missing was a great relief!

Edited by Tonksadora
typo

• Members

Inga Cadranel has had me hooked the past two days. Sad to see this as an exit storyline when we have seen other characters redeemed for doing much worse than this. And I like Stephanie Erb; I hear Nancy Lee Grahn in how she presents the text. A better temporarily recast than Priscilla Garita.

• Members

See I thought Inga (Harmony) was really bad.  Erb as a temp was as expected, tight and full of nerves.  She mellowed at eppy 2.  Inga was just horrible.  Just so bad with the facial expressions and overall delivery.  She hardly made up for what the temp was lacking.  Folks over at Twitter want her to have any Emmy.  Ugh.    

• Members

These shows are just not interesting right now. They are really straining for an effect. GH just feels busy, frantic, disjointed, and overstuffed to me, and the stories don’t really come together to create an overall feeling of a community in Port Charles, even though everyone’s lives are interconnected. (I’m watching 1986-87 ATWT, which admittedly ruins these gutted, heartless current shows.)

Edited by Faulkner