• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

4-4

GET HIM, AVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, how stupid is Nickolas to be falling for this 'fake' act when she is anything, but fake with everyone not Spencer/Nickolas?

Wow. Nothing too major to bind everything together right now, but I've been liking the developments.

First of all...HARMONY IS BEING NEIL'S DEATH!!!!??? Because they weren't already doing a good job at organic conflict with Alexis and Harmony by Sam's clear disdain as well as Molly's concern? Not to mention how Harmony is slowly falling into the Nina/Willow/Wiley mess. And now we have Neil's brother with a file on her. I thought a good job was done because we have been watching Alexis get back into the thick of PC stuff. Meanwhile, Harmony has been off in her own corner, brought into slowly. Now they are in each orbit and gradually dealing with that. So perfect time to move them from C burner to a nice B plot. 

Second of all...The Trina story. I liked that as soon as it went down 1) Portia was there and TAGGERT. Glad I loved seeing them together and Taggert was about to tear that police office up for his girl. 2) Everyone immediately just went ESME. No hesitation. Carly and Ava at the Metro Court with Sonny and saying her name in unison was a hoot. 3) AP stepped up her game as Esme. She's been great so far, but more in a 'I hate her' way...somewhere in the last few weeks of this...perhaps around the Ryan reveal...she moved to 'love to hate' for me. And one cannot help but wonder what she will do next. I am looking forward to Ava making good on her threat a la GOSSIP GIRL vibe on her. That's for sure. As for the recast, I've been enjoying her for the most part so far with TA...but I am still undecided on if she and AC have chemistry to me, but I thought I saw a spark in this week's promo so I will wait and see. Love that Scotty is her lawyer, too. If anyone can get to the bottom of it...it will be he. And if not he...Sonny...Ava...Carly...now that I think about it...The Trina story is bringing everyone together. hehe

Third of all...Scotty and Nina??? I am all for more Scotty. If anyone will make sure Nina gets it...or a secret comes out...it will be Scott. So I am here for it.

Awwww at Laura and Liz interacting. But Laura always makes my viewing better.

Is it too much to see Dr. O vs Ms. Wu?

• Members

Oof okay Tabyana Ali completely sold me on her Trina today. She was fantastic. She is an Actor™!  I haven't cared about a soap couple in literal ages but I really wanted Spencer and Trina to kiss today, actually got mad at the fake out. Dammit!

• Members

That fake out scene was so great though! I knew that Spencer had a plan. That boy is falling in love with Trina. 

Please register in order to view this content

Cam and Joss are soooo damn boring in comparison! 

I'm not a huge Sam fan but the pairing with Dante works for me. They're cute. 

I like Phyllis working at the pub but this woman is an RN! She should be working at GH

Edited by AlexElizabeth