GH: Fan Fave Being Recast

• Members

I get where your coming from but to say it will not happen, that is too early to tell. Sydney is still on screen. The new actress hasnt aired yet and we need to see her with Nicholas to see how they gel. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't blame SM one bit for choosing to focus on her education (go on, gurl, get that diploma!), and I certainly wish whoever replaces her as Trina all the luck in the world (a check is a check!), but I would not be surprised if Frank Valentini uses this opportunity to pivot away from Sprina and onto the pairing he really wants: Spencer with Generic White Teen No. 6B.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Yes

But i think its smart to wait until the recast to do a full-fledged relationship

You mean Joss

Hey I did like Trina and Cameron

Look if anyone needs a recast its Joss but that wont happen. FV sees her as GH's answer to OLTL's Starr Manning and also that Eden signed a new 4 year contract.

I would not be shocked if William left and Cameron is recast. William is also in school and seems to be focusing more on music.