General Hospital March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So many motives are confusing as someone said. Ryan being her dad clears some of it up, like why she went that far in terrorizing Ava. 

But why does Spencer doubt that Esme could have filmed the sex tape, when he's fully cohnizent of her capabilities?

Why does Spencer hate his dad so much? The playing dead motive seems stretched.

Why doesn't Spencer leave Esme for Trina already? Is he just a f***kboy? 

Loved the flashbacks between Carly and Liz, much like the Sheila flashback we got on B&B.

• Members

I am liking the New Trina so far and her softer, more subtle take on the role. Plus IMO, her dialogue still sounds like stuff that SM's Trina would say. She's doing a solid job so far, I just hope she has chemistry with NC's Spencer and can hold her own against Esme. Speaking of Spencer he looked like he was going to be sick when he learned about the possibility that Esme could be pregnant with his child. He hasn't looked that upset since the night of his party when Nikolas pretended to stab him. I do wonder if Esme is really pregnant, I think she might be playing him. Or maybe she thinks she's pregnant but finds out she's not, but then still pretends like she is. I also how things will play out now that she's interacting trying to lean on Nikolas/more.