General Hospital January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What a romantic first time for Cam and  Joss, btwn their distraught friend passed out in the next room and their being secretly recorded. I don’t think Esme has any long term goal here she’s just enjoying burning sh!t down. 

Peter with the baby was so hilariously bad. I can’t believe he’s still alive to do these things 

Edited by Nixor

• Members

I get it lol

We've watched William Lipton and Eden McCoy since they were like 14 and now we're watching them bang so I could see how it could be a little awkward 

Please register in order to view this content

But I'm still glad that the teens are being written as teens. These are the things they should be dealing with rather than constantly dealing with death.

And I also have to say, what a great opening scene 

• Members

Agreed.  I remember cutie fire starter Cam.   I am not a fan of Joss/Cam but thank goodness they are actually acting like teens.  I have never seen a teen set so 'pure'.  Brenda/Jagger were banging on nurse's office desks at school 30 years ago.  Karen was stripping.  Even Robin had sex at like 15.  These teens were so unlike any teens in the real world I am glad they finally had sex just so that's over with lol. 

And I sometimes I am really stunned how much EM looks like LW.  It's not in every scene but at certain angles she is exactly what I would imagine Carly/Jax's kid would look like.

• Members

I think the awkwardness was more that their bff ran off crying after telling them she’s uncomfortable with their group dynamic and is crying alone in the next room. But I guess the show needed it to happen this weekend so it could be recorded in Esme’s burner phone. 

I sure don’t mind the teens having sex, but they still come across as oddly chaste and younger than their age even with both couples sexually active now.