DAYS: LATE UPDATE: Lamon Archey & Sal Stowers off-contract, listed as recurring in credits

• Members
LAMON ARCHEY NOW LISTED AS RECURRING IN CREDITS; MATTHEW ASHFORD & MARCI MILLER BACK ON CONTRACT CAST...

Today's "Days" credits listed both Matthew Ashford (Jack) and Marci Miller (Abigail) in their original contract positions. Lamon Archey (Eli) is now listed in the recurring section.
Edited by JAS0N47

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’ve wondered this before but are the Days of Victoria Rowell pulling double duty on Y&R still as a contract player and Diagnosis Murder, a thing of the past? I would just allow Lamon to do both while still being a contract player on Days unless it’s all his choice because He wants to devote more time on All-American. 

• Members

I don't exactly blame him for prioritising All American since it's a prime time gig. Considering Victoria Konefal is "recurring" I'd assume we might barely notice he's only recurring - I'd just assume he wants to be available for AA and not have to turn them down due to commitments with DAYS.

• Members

SAL STOWERS ALSO LISTED AS RECURRING ON PEACOCK VERSION OF CREDITS...

270173345_2285700744905520_2916760604150

Sal Stowers (Lani) is listed along with Lamon Archey (Eli) in the recurring section of today's Peacock credits. The NBC version of the credits aired today still had Stowers listed in the contract section.