Days of Our Lives: November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agree with it being stupid to have 2 Kristens.  Disagree about having SH doing the scenes with J&M.  That would have had 0 weight without Eileen.  SH has no history, chemistry, or gravity with the DH's.  The scenes were the best part of the day.  The only solution would be to dump SH and let ED appear when she wants.   Eileen is not the problem.

• Members

Exactly. I think Haiduk is very talented and has been poorly used, but anyone who thinks the weak link in this equation is Eileen vs. the writing, the show or the recast is delusional. If they can make it work with Ali or people like Victoria Konefal or various other people going in and out, they can use Eileen as Kristen on a recurring basis. It's all she needs anyway. Kristen on a long-term contract burns out of story fast.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Agree.  I think it's worth letting AS come in and out because Sami does breathe life into the show.  And her in and out appearances (while poorly timed recently) work for me.  All Sami all the time is too much, but breaks work for her.  Someone like VK making out with Ben isn't worth working around, but it seems like she is back now on a more full time basis.

ED's schedule might be a problem.  But Kristen is the perfect in and out big bad like Stefano.  SH is fine and I am sad she would lose her job, but she isn't working, Susan isn't really necessary, and Brady/Kristen aren't a viable thing, so let it go and have her torment John/Marlena/Brady and call it a day.  I know RC was trying to be cheeky or clever with the 2 Kristens, but it just made it so glaring what was missing with SH's Kristen

• Members

Stacy Haiduk is no longer working as Kristin or Susan. Both of her characters have seen lousy writing, and SH hasn’t made that writing any easier to take. In fact, I think she made the bad writing more apparent.

The actress who works as Kristin and Susan is Eileen Davidson.

• Members

Gotcha.  I don't think anyone needs to play Susan because she's wholly annoying and her only good tie is to EJ and DF and SH look the same age and don't interact.   It's a weird situation where you want to reward SH for trying and being available but she so totally lacks the chops for Kristen.

MarDevil telling Chanel Paulina was Lani's mom was entertaining.