March 13-17, 2006

Toups

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No it was actually these ratings from the week Janet wasn't on at all - it was Bowling Alley - Loving couples (Aiden/Erin, Di/Tad, Rendall). Next week's ratings should stay the same bc it will be for this current week and so far Janet has been on 2 days....We'll have to see though! That's why I was surprised...bc they posted high numbers without Janet!

• Members

I may be confused but the way I understand it the reports posted here are from the previous week. The ones posted above include the Basketball premptions which were last Thursday and Friday. I am not watching the show but wasn't last week when Janet wasn't on.

I know when I flipped the channel on to watch OLTL today, I saw something with Janet - so she is evidently on this week. The next report Toups or whoever posts next week will be for this week.

That is just the way I understand things, but I could be wrong.

• Members

Yeah I don't think much happened - You had the first day at the bowling alley with Aiden/Erin and Tad/Di - and I think Jon/Lily were on and then Rendall - it was a pretty boring day....No Dixie, no Zach, no Erica, no Janet, no Jabe....Then they came back on Thursday and things heated up - Aiden/Erin had sex...The end with the Ryan Cabrera relation montage...it was good stuff....At least if I'm remembering all this correctly...lol

Then I think Friday ended with Erica poisoning Greg....right?

Anyway love the numbers except Wed.

• Members

People were pissed that Mother Janet wasn't on! But they tuned back on Thursday and Friday to see if Dixie would be revealed. :)

AMC got a 2.8 for the week during the cabin scenes.

That's when Mother had her best work - like shattering Mirror Janet and fighting with the pieces!

JG87.jpg

• Members

Wednesday, March 15

When Ryan arrives at Kendall's condo to discuss their child's future, she initially rejects him. Ryan tells Kendall he'd like for them to raise their child together, leaving her speechless. However, after Ryan makes an impassioned plea as to why they would make good parents, Kendall softens, noticing that Ryan really has become a changed man. Taking note of the fact Ryan is the man she once loved, she entertains the thought of being a mother, and kisses him. Dixie is struck ill and her fever causes her to become delusional. Dixie urges Zach to try to get Kendall back. Believing she is back in Switzerland, Dixie begs Zach to bring Tad to her. Meanwhile, hoping to recapture the magic and romance of the Mardi Gras Ball, Tad and Di agree to go on a double date with Aidan and Erin. The foursome wind up spending an enjoyable evening together bowling. Erin tells Aidan she'd like for them to make love. As Tad and Di are about to make love, Zach arrives. Jonathan tries to explain to Lily that it's OK for them to disagree sometimes.

• Members

LOL, hey I'm down with that (whatever gets us back to Zendall quicker), lol, here's the entire week synopsis for those AMCers interested:

Monday, March 13 (3.0)

Erica insists to Ryan he must do whatever it takes to keep Kendall away from Greg Madden. Kendall is furious when she learns Ryan and Julia discussed the possibility of Julia adopting her child. Lashing out at Ryan, Kendall threatens to revoke his parental rights. David aggressively confronts Janet about Dixie, but she fails to give him a straight answer. Babe confronts JR about the way he behaved during her kidnapping, leading JR to admit that he's made mistakes in the past. JR tells Babe he doesn't deserve his family and makes a genuine apology. Acknowledging the error of his ways and his need to let go of grudges, JR makes sincere apologies to Krystal, Tad, Jamie, Di, David and Babe. When JR proposes to Babe, she agrees to remarry him. Speaking to Joe, Erica warns that having Greg and Josh working at the hospital is a disaster in the making. Jonathan questions Janet as to why she tried to destroy his life...but finds himself sympathizing with her.

Tuesday, March 14 (2.7)

Ryan tells Julia that he cannot accept her offer to adopt his baby, as he's already grown attached to the child. However, Ryan admits to Julia that he's unsure whether he and Kendall will raise their child together. While voicing her fears about being a mother to Greg, the doctor promotes the idea of adoption to Kendall. She, however, tells Madden that she doesn't know if she'd be able to give up her child. Unbeknownst to Kendall, Greg has his own agenda where her child is concerned. Erica is aghast when she overhears Greg giving Kendall advice on adoption, and privately vows revenge on the doctor for all the harm he's caused her family. While at work, Julia finds herself at odds with Josh. Babe confides to her mother that while she doesn't trust JR now, she feels she ultimately could. Babe remains steadfast in her original plan to marry JR with the ultimate goal of getting full custody of Little Adam. Krystal attempts to make Adam believe she's fallen in love with him. In an attempt to get Josh to leave town, Erica tells him he'll never get what he wants out of life by working at the hospital. Julia wants nothing to do with Josh.

Wednesday, March 15 (2.6)

When Ryan arrives at Kendall's condo to discuss their child's future, she initially rejects him. Ryan tells Kendall he'd like for them to raise their child together, leaving her speechless. However, after Ryan makes an impassioned plea as to why they would make good parents, Kendall softens, noticing that Ryan really has become a changed man. Taking note of the fact Ryan is the man she once loved, she entertains the thought of being a mother, and kisses him. Dixie is struck ill and her fever causes her to become delusional. Dixie urges Zach to try to get Kendall back. Believing she is back in Switzerland, Dixie begs Zach to bring Tad to her. Meanwhile, hoping to recapture the magic and romance of the Mardi Gras Ball, Tad and Di agree to go on a double date with Aidan and Erin. The foursome wind up spending an enjoyable evening together bowling. Erin tells Aidan she'd like for them to make love. As Tad and Di are about to make love, Zach arrives. Jonathan tries to explain to Lily that it's OK for them to disagree sometimes.

Thursday, March 16 (2.9)

Though Kendall tries to turn their kiss into a night of lovemaking, Ryan stops her....telling her that she'd only be making love to him in an effort to forget about Zach. Kendall then admits to Ryan that she wishes she felt the same bond toward their baby that he feels. Coming out of her fog and realizing where she's sent Zach, Dixie makes an urgent call to him to prevent him from contacting Tad. Zach follows Dixie's request and does not tell Tad that she is alive. Tad opens his heart to Di and the pair makes love. Dixie grapples with whether she should tell her family she's alive, and then contacts Di. Zach misses Kendall. JR promises Babe he'll never again give her a reason not to trust him, and though receptive, Babe privately sticks to her own agenda where JR is concerned. When Aidan senses Erin is scared about making love for the first time, he puts her at ease, and the two then make love.

Friday, March 17 (3.0)

Ryan overhears Kendall and Dr. Madden discussing adoption and is appalled that Kendall could even consider putting her child up for adoption. An upset Ryan tells Erica that he heard Dr. Madden trying to steer Kendall toward adoption. Erica assures Ryan that she'll take care of Greg. Erica researches the best way to poison Greg and sets her plan in motion after inviting him over for "tea". Meanwhile, Zach reaches out to Kendall in the nick of time. JR warns Josh to stay away from Babe. Dixie demands answers from her sister. Dixie ultimately decides it's best for all to keep her life a secret and leave town, and makes plans to do so. David pressures Del for information about Dixie.

• Members

Wednesday was the day I turned off AMC, because of more Zach helping out Dixie and the gawd awful mess with Kendall asking Ryass to make love to her. I knew it was coming and turned off my set. We need more of Zach and Kendall. AMC need to make a solid committment to Zach and Kendall and stop with Kendall and all her back and forth between Zach and Ryass. I want Zendall.

Archived