YR/B&B on "Pluto TV Soaps" channel

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank God I hope this leads somewhere! After they put the Dark Shadows on Pluto TV I was hoping something for Y&R would come next. Fingers crossed, I’ll have to check this out when I get home.

Edit I just checked it out on my app, and the episode airing was #11509 from 2018. So weird to see Brooks Darnell as Nate again with the forgotten Shauna character. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Which further proves my point: the role of head writer and executive producer should not be held by the same person. As a producer, Young was excellent. He made some changes that really did great for the canvas. And his concept of storytelling, for me, was amazing.
But, at the end of the day, both positions suffered a bit.

• Members

Mal Young should have stayed where he was before wrecking several characters that it had taken over a year to rehabilitate. Not to mention the stupid one show one day only. Some scenes in a story take more than one day to tell.  At least he kept Chelsea off-screen, I'll give him that.

Edited by slick jones

• Members

Yes. Around the time when Billy was CEO of Jabot. Ugh. The Abbott family [finally] getting some stories, and the pacing was awesome. You couldn't skip a day or you'd miss something. It was a jump in pacing the soap needed. Not every single day needs to be the same day as before.