Favorite storylines?

• Members

I tried to watch from episode 1 yesterday and just couldn't get into it. I've read people say that the show got better as it went on.  If you had a favorite storyline, what was it and what year did happen?  Whichever one is mentioned most is where I'll start. 

Edited by FlashBack2thePast

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'll generic this up:

SB CC and Sophia. CC after Jed Allan. All things Mason. 1986 and 1987. Early episodes, Augusta is very fun especially after Lionel gets back.

AW- Cass and Kathleen, Cass and Frankie, Felicia is an alcoholic, and Vince and Mary. And basically everything anything Felicia. Sharlene and John Hudson 

DOOL- Jack and Jen, Bo is Victors son, Vivian Allemagne puts Carly in a coffin (I know. Believe me I know. But I adore Louise Sorel)

• Members

ITA, about Cass and Kathleen with Felicia, the Hudsons and Loves. 85-87. That whole era was both fun and good drama.

GL. Quint and Nola adventuring, spoiled brat Vanessa, The Eli Simms saga, The four Musketeers, early Josh and Reva. Basically Doug Marland thru the first Pam Long era.

ATWT. Barbara's descent into madness with the boat explosion and reuniting with James, Hunt Block breathing new life into Craig. Katie, Simon and Henry gave me heavy Cass, Kathleen, Felicia, Wallingford vibes for sure. Was also a fan of Jake/Molly.