I would LOVE To See This

• Members

This one is for wishes maybe they can come true and pretty soon, one thing i'm thankful for is that the soap fans of this community can be very helpful in founding videos and sharing informations so why don't have a topic for people express what they would love to see? one episode, one year or one storyline maybe other fan knows where to find it

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think I would love to see Lovers and Friends/For Richer For Poorer complete I'm one big sucker for Patricia Barry that said I also would love to watch her years in DOOL as Julie's Mom Addie

The Early years of General Hospital also sound really good how I would love to see the years Rachel Ames was the Leading Lady

• Members

didn't saw your comment before and never saw these episodes sounds amazingly OTT, I too would love to see the years that Carla and her mom (i think it's Sadie) were proeminent characters on the show

i envy you for seeing it, i never found anything from those years, i wish they were made avaliable somewhere

• Members

Another World 1967-75 so we could see the Alice/Steve/Rachel triangle in its entirety, plus Rachel’s redemption. Would make a great companion for The Doctors on RetroTV. But I know most of those episodes don’t exist anymore.

However the whole run of Days of Our Lives supposedly exists, so a more realistic ask would be for the 30 min episodes of that show. And they’re all in color, back to 1965.

Edited by Chris 2

• Members

I would like to see Y&R 1973-1979. Especially Leslie's complete mental breakdown caused by Lorie who had little remorse and the Jill/Phillip/Kay triangle unfold. We have seen clips, but I want the whole run. Early Nikki killing her father, messing around with Paul, marrying Greg Foster etc...

Another World 1964-1975

Guiding Light 1967-1978. 1979 was uploaded and was so fun to watch.

As The World Turns 1967-1978. I especially want to see dastardly Dr. Michael Shea and Kim/Bob/Jennifer/John. Lisa's phantom pregnancy.

• 9 months later...