Y&R: Tony Morina accused of sexual harassment. Sony being sued.

• Members

This whole case is odd. His defense at least from what I read doesn’t even seem to be denying it, but trying to dismiss her claims on technicalities and acting like they don’t matter. I’m not surprised CBS is off the hook, but I do find it very odd Tony Morina still has a job. 

The lack of publicity is very modern day soap. In the old days I feel like all the soap mags would’ve covered this, but now you don’t see a word outside SON. I also find it odd mainstream media has barely touched it. Just goes to show there is no hope for a reckoning of the soap world. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The soap press are too cowed bc they're on life support even more than the shows, so they don't care. And no one else cares about the soaps, so no one cares. It's unconscionable. But it's typical CBS at this point, too, where these things keep happening.

• Members

Sadly, yes. Thomas Middleditch was accused of sexual harassment, is still doing the talk show circuit, and has a CBS sitcom which may get a third season. CBS is just full of (alleged) perverts and harassers. It makes me ashamed for the years I spent watching so much of the network.