AMC/GH: Robin Christopher rumor

• Members

I just want to say first off this a rumor I read from a post friend of mine on another board. I cant confirm it so dont take it as fact just yet bc it might be false.

If this is true, I feel really bad for her mother and wish her family all the best, but I would LOVE to see Skye return to AMC. The Chandlers have been hot and heavy for abotu 2 and a half years and Skye has been a missing piece in all of this. I really would love to see her return home. This is one rumor I hope is true

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, if this is true, I hope her mother gets better. Skye on AMC would be a shock, I wonder how they would comply her into the storylines. I guess they can make room. Of course it would make AMC better (can it get any better? lol) I would miss Skye on GH, of course.

• Members

I feel so so bad for Robin about her mother :(

But I'd love for this news to be true! Skye could rock Pine Valley. She's been mostly wasted in Port Charles. I did like the potential relationship with Luke and her one with Lorenzo but other than that...

• Members

I wonder how she will be brought back into the fold. I know I am not currently watching but have watched almost all in the last few years, and after Skye's big story with Rae I don't even remember Adam mentioning Skye anymore. I don't remember Skye even talking much about them in a long time. It just seems out of left field.

I love Robin Christopher and hate she is going back to AMC. I will miss you Skye.

I do wish her mother well though, and know that sometimes you have to do what is necessary in those situations.

• Members

she's been mentioned. The last time I can remember him talking about her was with Erica in December of 2004 when JR gave Miranda back. She might have been talked about afterwards as well.

I for one hope this is true bc I hate how Guza writes for her on GH. MMT got the character and I loved how she wrote for her. Ive wanted her back on AMC for years

• Members

I wish Robin's mother well. I'd hate to see her leave GH, but I have wanted her to go back to AMC for a while now. If she does leave, GH will have a whole in the show. Robin's talent and presence is what makes GH a better show, even if her airtime is sporadic.

• Members

On one hand, i love Skylo and was really loving Skye in GH canvas but the chance to have her with David Canary again, pulling the Chandlers out of obscurity is really exciting.

Also, i hate McT but know that she does enjoy writing for Skye, so that would work beautifully.

If Skye is to leave, i just hope she socks Carly in the face before bidding adeiu. And Skye getting close to her bio grandmother Myrtle is awesome, her and Eileen Herlie could be gold together.

I hope RC's mother is ok, my heart goes out to her.

• Members

except Skye has absolutely no connection with Myrtle. Erica is more of a granddaughter to Myrtle than Skye is. I cant see Myrtle going ill causing Skye to relocate to Pine Valley. I see Skye getting way in over her head with Lorenzo as the mob stuff intensifies. They can have Manny kidnap her and threaten her baby in order to get at Lorenzo. Skye ends up okay but decides she needs to leave with her child in order to keep him or her safe. I can see that causing her to reestablish herself in Pine Valley and reconnect with her family. As far as romantic interests I'd love to see her pair up with David, Tad or Zach. I think Robin C would be hot with either of these 3 guys

Archived