AMC/GH: Robin Christopher rumor

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry to hear about Robin Christopher's mother. I will be happy to see her back on AMC as Skye. I hope Ted King(Alcazar) comes with Skye to AMC. I hope by then GH kills off Diego. I hope AMC would bring back Linda Dano as Rae too. Maybe they can axe Krystal to make room for Skye.

• Members

All roads seem to lead to Madden lately, so maybe Skye, with her history of ob/gyn issues, returns to PV because she needs the great doctor's expertise. Have him switch/steal/sell her baby, get Janet back on her meds and team her up with Erica and Skye to do a Witches of PV reprise to take down Madden.

• Members

All For One, One For All! I remember Kinder was about to lock Janet and Skye back up when Erica snuck up behind him and injected him with a syringe and said that. Then they tied him up to the bed and tormented him :lol: oh the memories.

• Members

It would be interesting to see Skye/Janet/Erica now bc with the exception of Erica it was recasts involved. Susan Lucci, Robin Mattson and Carrie Genzel were amazing together and there was a special chemistry between the 3 of them together. I'm sure there would be a different dynamic with Susan, Kate and Robin C, but it should be interesting nonetheless since they are 3 talented veteran actresses

• Members

Add to that, this would be the first time Robin worked with Susan in a storyline as well as Kate! How exciting!!! So now Robin would have featured in a major story with ABCD's big three - Lucci, Slezak & Geary! There are so many possibilities for this should Robin return to AMC! Robin already had good chemistry with the other Janet, Ms Mattson, on GH so we already have an idea on how the rapport would work.

Archived