AMC/GH: Robin Christopher rumor

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, I saw the poster make the statement on WoST.org.... do you know him/her or did you just see it like everyone else? I am just wondering if they pulled it out of their backside or actually have some credibility with theses things.....

• Members

I e-mailed her and got a personal response. It was a sweet message and she said tshe'd be willing to autograph an image for me. I have also gotten e-mail responses from Walt Willey and Chrisitan Campbell. Walt's was kind of formulaic, but Christian's was really nice and personal.

• Members

Are you Canadian Agnes? Oh yeah Sheri O'Shea was a joke! LOL She knew nothing, mixed up character's names and character history. She actually told a viewer who wrote in that J.R stood for John Robert Chandler :lol: LOL or something like that.... I was like wtf are you on lady? Amanda though she has such an annoying high pitched voice. Way too perky but at least you get something out of her segment... I like her quips of the week and scene of the week. Sheri never really did much just stood there in her pretty loft and her worship of Ryan/Cam Mathison got sickening!

• Members

Yes I'm Canadian.

In Sheri's defense she taped weeks ahead so she was a little behind in the news but still things like that J.R response (which I never saw but that's hilarious) are pretty bad...And her in-person interviews with Cameon Mathison were BAD. I actually felt sorry for him being stuck with her. Amanda took a little getting used to but she's right on the ball (no more than a day behind the internet) and I love her energy...she even poked fun at Brian Frons a time or two.

• Members

Yeah she is on the ball. No I get something out of her segment so I always watch it.... she is up to speed on everything.... Sheri I get the feeling she just got the assignment of covering the soaps and sorta had to wing it LOL....

Archived