YR: Actress MIGHT be out..?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This show is a dumpster fire with these sudden casting issues. Seriously if Morgan leaves again I will disappointed as she has really been the only one to carry her storyline successfully for the past year which has absolutely awful for Y&R overall. 

• Members

And then Josh Griffith regressed the character back to what it was when Michelle Stafford exited the role, which was so painful to watch.

While I am not a huge Sharon Newman fan, I can state this: getting rid of her would receive the same backlash as when Rebecca Herbst was fired from General Hospital.

• Members

I think you are correct. 

I agree. I loved Sharon Case for years, but she seems to be playing herself rather than the character I enjoyed for years.  Definitely not a compliment. 

I personally think her, Bryton, and Brytni should all leave this sinking ship. However,  I think someone posted on a different forum she did not audition well for other series, hence her circling back to Y&R after contract negotiations failed the last time. I think the same happened to Khalil some odd years ago.