LATEST RATINGS: June 7-11, 2021

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's the only soap attempting to be a soap and tell stories. It's far from great but it's the only one I watch every day, while I struggle through DAYS and barely watch Y&R (I try but I can never finish an episode!) or B&B at all anymore.

DAYS is just too hard to invest in. The show is a hot mess all over the place. Ron needs a strong co-hw and the show was better with Meng around honestly. Alarr can't cut it. Shame. DAYS has the cast to easily turn it all around. I don't get it.

One of the problems with DAYS is short term stories and planning. With a two year renewal, I better see an improvement as Corday alluded to, but he's checked out most of the time so ... 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Agreed. Personally, I think it should be #1 in the ratings. GH is a shadow of its former self, but it puts in effort. Y&R is a slow, dry, and stale, B&B is currently better than Y&R, but it's also in a repetitive crap state.

Edited by ironlion

• Administrator

LOL A lot of right-media have posted the ratings and linked to us, especially when they’re reporting on The Talk.   They hate what happened to Osborne and now they’re using The Talk’s low ratings to get back at the show. 

• Errol unpinned this topic
  • Toups pinned this topic