ALL: Characters with “Inappropriate” Sexual Chemistry

• Members

Seeing daughter/father Gwen and Jack looking longingly into each other’s eyes on DAYS today made me think: which other characters throughout have had “inappropriate” or “unintended” sexual chemistry? For example, brother/sister pairs that looked like they wanted to jump each other’s bones.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Stephen Martines' Nikolas and Jacob Young's Lucky fit the bill here at GH. They were half-brothers. 

James Scott's EJ and Chandler Massey's Will on Days was also a bit awkward in that EJ was at one point Will's step-father.  

This was a bit different and not sibling related but depending on your mileage Alexa Havins' Babe and Eden Rigel's Bianca, weren't supposed to have sexual tension but in text story would have made more sense if they did. Bianca would eventually fall in love with a Babe proxy, in the form of her twin sister Marissa Tasker.  

None of these characters should have had any sort of sexual or romantic energy to them but they did. 

Edited by Skin

• Members

The awkwardness of Will and EJ was part of the reason why the two of them together would have been so appealing. 

When it comes to other soap characters and inappropriate chemistry...

GH: Drew Garrett's Michael and Lexi Ainsworth's Kristina

Sunset Beach: Gregory and Caitlyn, the vibe that Gregory gave off in scenes with her was always kind of creepy to me.

• Members

Most of my favorites are already taken. 

On Days-

Gwen/Jack

Charity Rahmer's Belle/John

Kate and both BD's Lucas and AP's Austin back in the day.  Her protectiveness over their love lives was downright creepy.  Are you being helpful or do you want them for yourself?

Also, this one goes way back, and I am not sure why it bothers me so much, but AS Sami and WN's Roman after the Affair came out.  The way Sami would cling on to Roman and act like she was his wife and not his daughter used to creep me the eff out.  It's honestly probably just me, but her and him post-Affair used to weird me out even after multiple viewings of the story

PM's Austin/LR's Billie-It felt like Billie was hitting on Austin sometimes

GH

DG's Michael/Kristina-when they were cast I seriously thought they were going to pair them

JMB's Lulu/Ethan-I am not saying they had chemistry but they had them kiss before we knew they were siblings.  Ewww..

• Members

Although I wouldn't exactly call it "sexual" per se, I definitely noticed that Mariah Copeland had a kind of what I would refer to as 'intimate chemistry' with onscreen brother Noah Newman (Y&R). In fact, it seemed like the strongest chemistry either actor had onscreen with another member of the opposite sex onscreen, with the possible exception of Mariah and Daniel Romalotti.

By the way, has the show brought Daniel since MS has returned to the role of Phyllis?

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Interesting. From what I remember, there were insinuations that because Daniel had played such a major part of the character's history, especially when MS was in the role, that it wouldn't be long before the character (and Graziadei) would make an appearance. Maybe that was being said in an effort to quell backlash as a result of Tonioni being unceremoniously let go? From what I am reading, seems like the show could use a visit from the character, for more than one reason.

• Members

TBF Lips did reveal on RHoBH that they did hook up at some point so I bet.

Please register in order to view this content

When I saw this thread, the first thing that came to mind Yes, DAYS Will and EJ and their actors. 

I don't know if anyone mentioned it but Olivia and Dante over on GH. There was always times I felt a bit of a vibe. 

And I feel like sometimes Y&R Jack and Ashley. Depending on the actor and actress. 

• Members

I know Lisa Rinna said they hooked up, but it's called acting.  They were weirdly touchy feely.  But the writing had her do strange things like sing songs dedicated to Austin, which was just inappropriate. lol

I almost said Dante/Olivia, but I think it's more of the lack of age difference than an actual vibe.  But I would add Claudia/Johnny to that list.  They were weird... I remember Johnny hooking up with Lisa and saying she reminded him of his sister.  WHAT!!??!!

Edited by carolineg