Days: 3/15/2021 Weekly Preview

• Members

I feel like Zoey could have stuck around had we been able to keep Thiebaud. I'm glad she's back on GH though and Britt is being fleshed out. 

Oh EJ. Sigh. What a mess. At least he's off the canvas with a recast Kristen on, who's now 9 years younger.

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ewwww at that rumor being true. Just...no.

That said...that extended promo was pretty good.

And I could buy Ciara with no memory as a plausible way to split Cin up so VR can do other things and RSW's Ben can stay on the show and move on. At least until it is time to write him out.

Oh Sami...what have you done now? lol. Good times. 

• Members

Oh no!  It looks like we're getting the Kiriakis "sitting room" back (instead of the foyer/living room set??) . . .

Lol!  The saddest part is the townhouse is better decorated than it ever has been.  I remember when they returned in 2011 . . . omg the way that set was dressed then was horrifying.  2009-2015 was a really low period for sets and basically everything visual on this show.  I do think since very late 2017, the sets(/how they dress them) have been improving more and more.  But the fact that they can seemingly only have 2 "full" house sets at a time really takes you out of the moments on the show.  The worst is Hope's Shawn & Belle's house consisting of that den, which was being redressed as Rafe's living room before he got Maggie's his kitchen back.  lol

• Members

4 if she goes through with the Rex stuff and they are basically all related:  John, Brady, Eric, Rex.  John in Paris in 1996 with the mirror, Brady as fakeNicole, Eric with drugs, and Rex with fakeSarah.

At least John/Marlena have a house I guess.  There was a period of time the townhouse disappeared and Jarlena were conducting their life from the Pub.

The worst was when Steve was living with Hope and they showed all the scenes of him sleeping on the little couch in Hope's living room like Hope doesn't have a guest room. Lol