Days: February 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I love Jaime Lyn Bauer so Monday was a treat! It’s funny how much I’m in love with this show, but hate aspects of it so much. Thursday and Friday’s episodes were PAINFUL with the heavy focus on the rape and Ben/Ciara who put me to sleep. Then you switch to the Devereaux story or Kiriakas drama of even Rafe/Nicole and I’m invested. I will say, for someone who hasn’t liked Rafe OR Nicole in years, they surprisingly work well together. 

Going back to the Gwen story, I am shocked we still don’t know the truth. They’ve done such a good job keeping this a secret. It’s unheard of that we’re watching a story unfold in real time like this. I can’t wait for today’s episode to see what exactly Laura’s involvement in. I’m still not sold on Gwen’s mom being dead. 

• Members

I've enjoyed the Gwen storyline from the beginning and it was great seeing Jamie Lyn Bauer as Laura again, but having Laura be the one who paid off Gwen's mother was a really big mistake.

Today's newly created flashbacks seemed so random and out of the blue. Did Frank Valentini come up with the idea for them or something? Plus, this might be a little nitpicky, but how was Laura able to keep sending checks to Gwen's mother while Stefano, Peter and Kristen were wiping her memories and trying to drive her insane again? 

That was the wrong choice for this storyline

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Those flashbacks were incredibly campy, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy them. Emily O'Brien did a pretty good American accent as Gwen's mom Tiffany, and Marci Miller's Missy Reeves impression was hilarious, as was Cady McClain's take on Jamie Lyn Bauer's fluttery affect. 

I still would have rather had someone on Jack's side of the family secretly paying Tiffany off, but I thought they gave a plausible explanation why Laura would do this. 

• Members

I gotta admit...the 90s hair on Flashback Jennifer and Flashback Laura made me laugh out loud. It was a little much, but it was fun at the same time.

I've almost completly forgotten Melissa Reeves ever played Jennifer. Cady works that well for me. I soooo hope she stays.