DAYS: EJ NOT Recast

• Members

I don't give a crap about EJ or EJ/Sami. But the world of Days could survive without EJ. He's an unseen albatross at this point. Kill him (as dead as one can be on a soap. Hopefully Isabella dead, though...) and move the hell on.

Just my $1.50 about the situation. Shrug.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, EJ should just be killed off at this point so Sami can move on as the actor has been very clear he's moved on from DAYS and acting in general. Hell, if needed to be maybe they could convince him to come back for a short arc a la Peter Reckell to put an end to the character?

• Members

Allegedly his exit had to do with sexual assault allegations and it’s been said James Scott cannot return. He has also said he wouldn’t consider it for any reason. For me it’s not that I feel EJ is vital, but they went through such lengths to bring him back and if Allison Sweeney is truly returning for at least a year then something needs to be done. It’s not fair to leave the character in limbo and eliminate any potential romance because EJ is hanging around. 

• Members

RC really wrote himself into a corner when he brought EJ back from the dead as a bandaged figure. 

Now that JS is unlikely to ever return, what is he to do? Smh. The only option is to cast a new actor to play EJ after plastic surgery, and eventually have it revealed that this guy is not actually EJ (similar to Drew/Jason on GH) and write him off; thus permanently reuniting Lucas and Sami.

• Members

Say what?? This is news to me.

That aside for a moment, I've said this before, but as much as RC often loves to reunite favored couples for fans offscreen this is one case it shouldn't be left at that. Sami is viable, James Scott is not coming back. They need to reunite Lumi IMO, and then perhaps consider recasting E.J. for the DiMeras much further down the road.