B&B: November 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

You nailed it. The quad is a damn disaster. The dialogue is simple, generic, and lame. It’s embarrassing.

Carter fell in love in 5 minutes, and he expresses it in such a laid back, mellow way that I want to zap him with a taser. He’s been awful. He also comes across as stupid as hell for not recognizing that Zoe MAKES UGLY FACES when he says he loves her or asks her to marry him.

Zoe??? Talk about an actress who needs acting classes. Aside from her exotic looks, she has nothing going for her. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That was painful to watch. 

The actress who plays Zoe is lucky to be on the show when she is, because they needed "black presence" on this show. Otherwise, her ass would've been written off a long time ago. 

I missed the episode(s) explaining Zende's break-up with Nicole, but he's basically a blank slate new character with no ties to the past. 

• Members

I watched a few minutes of an episode this week and the guy who plays Zende is absolutely terrible. He sounds like he is reading it from the script. I get they want to hire beautiful people but there must be handsome people out there who also have talent? And he is way too light-skinned to play Zende... I know Rome Flynn was too but they took it even further with this dude.

(But I did read he is half-Dutch so that redeems him a bit in my eyes nn).

• Members

Haven’t watched but both Thomas on this show and Adam on Y&R need to permanently die and really stay dead.  Both made me tune out. The things I read about the blow up doll are embarrassing.  And reading these boards about the actor playing Thomas is really pulling this off!  Lollll are you kidding me?  He’ll be in a bad lifetime movie.  

• Members

OMG. Ratings show this plot has been a flop, so it wouldn’t be surprising BB got more desperate instead of just cutting bait.

By the way, without me clicking, the spoiler-tagged text appeared for me momentarily before it went hidden on its own. Flagging this for @Errol. I’m on mobile/iPhone.