B&B: November 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don’t think thanksgiving was Shown last year either. I think it was because of the Trump impeachment hearings that kept pushing everything back.

personality I’m over that mushiness of everyone saying something nice to one another for one whole day.....the best thing is always hearing the old music play while everyone is being all overly gushy. 

• Members

I do remember now it aired a week later. LOL I do have to agree the Forrester family tradition for Thanksgiving the last few years has been wayy over the top gushy and forced, right down to the fact I think the dialogue is even lifted.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Read recaps and spoilers and see the typical stuff.  And the Thomas story that will be no surprise whatsoever.  So stupid- someone misses a phone call or text or misunderstood something and immediately jump in bed with someone else.  Yawn

• Members

It is amazing that for the first time ever all scribes had time off to truly hone in what was and was not working and this is the result. I am a bit behind and honestly was okay with the absurdity of the mannequin as it is at least something different but it should have wrapped up by now. 

The biggest squander for me is Carter/Zoe/Zende. Very disappointing. Meanwhile Steffy has faced a new love an addiction rock bottom and back  on top already. WTF?

Edited by soapfave06