B&B: November 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Thankfully at least that story didn’t even air today. 

Paris’ introduction actually was too bad as I thought it was going to be, she seemed more interesting than Zoe has ever been. I’m not too sure how old she is suppose to be, 18/19 maybe? Seems a little young to be thrown into a quad.

Quinn vs. Shauna could be interesting although it is clumsily written. I definitely don’t want to see eighty-something Eric get his gross old mojo on with Shauna they should bring back a new Thorne(or Rick?) instead. 

Bridget’s cameo was nice but pointless. 

• Faulkner changed the title to B&B: November 2020 Discussion Thread
  • Members

Paris looks like she’s kin to Asia O’Hara from RuPaul’s Drag Race.

I’m not sure if I see the value in Quinn vs. Shauna. Eric is a dubious prize. Wyatt and Flo will be caught in the middle, which zzzzzz. It just seems like a whole lot of who cares. Even Crazy Quinn redux plotting to destroy Forrester would be more interesting.

• Members

I’m only watching here and there. Watching Thomas hear a dolls voice in his head is just not entertaining. And a Hope doll to boot! I hate Hope now we have a blow up doll version?
I wish Quinn had succeeded in taking down Brooke at least for awhile longer. Ate they really going to have Eric go for Shauna? How gross!  

• Members

I ''accidentally'' stumbled upon B&B on Dutch TV earlier today and we're not very far behind from the US anymore. Finn is already on the Dutch screens. Not sure where we are in detail but Liam/Hope and Steffy were debating their situation and Finn and Thomas talked about Hope and Steffy at FC. (This probably does not narrow anything down at all knowing B&B cycles through the same thing every week).

We used to be 2/3 years behind but at some point in time they decided to air 2 episodes per day (probably stopped doing that now) and I'm sure corona helped catching up as well.

If only! I wouldn't mind having a Rome Flynn doll in my home à la that creepy doll Thomas has of Hope.

• Members

I kept wondering where I had seen Paris before.  I looked her up and Diamond White played Tyler Perry's bratty daughter Tiffany in the Madea movies.  Tiffany is the character that kept wanting to go to the frat Halloween parties and got Madea, Aunt Bam, and Hattie involved in Boo and Boo 2.

Please register in order to view this content