Days: August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

The chemistry between Chandler and Casey was definitely there. His Chad could have easily been bisexual and they still could have paired him with Abby, Melanie, etc. all while stirring up some trouble for Will and Sonny. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can't say enough good things about bringing Sami back and immediately putting her back up against Nicole. The rivalry has also revitalized Nicole immensely from the sobbing mess they had made her for years. It's also a natural rivalry that's been going on for what 20 years? These two should NEVER be friendly ever.

I just need some more Kate and Sami and I'll be as happy can be.

Also love having JKJ back as Phillip, as he's really the only actor I actually consider Phillip. Kyle Brandt was TERRIBLE, and the less we say about JPL as Phillip the better.

• Members

Agreed with all of that. The show's making some really smart moves right now in terms of casting and writing. And I appreciate how they're finally writing Justin with a bit of an edge. He's gotten in some wonderfully witty retorts in scenes with Sami and Bonnie recently, and it's so much better than the generic "nice guy who finishes last" they'd been writing him as. 

And also, how great is it that Kate drinks "late morning" martinis?

Edited by prefab1

• Members

I'm glad to hear DAYS is getting better. As someone who's behind and just finished up the Ciara/Ben wedding explosion, I've definitely noticed a positive momentum in recent weeks, with Viv's return, Sami & Lucas' return, and Ali's introduction. There's a genuine interest on my end to see what happens next, versus just going through the motions of watching out of loyalty.