RIP: In Memoriam Thread

• Members

R.I.P. Gary Graham. This one surprised me. I think it's because I think of him young in "Alien Nation" even though I also saw him as Soval in Star Trek: Enterprise. He did a fun interview a year ago on Shuttlepod Show, which is done by Enterprise actors Connor Trinneer and Dominic Keating.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm sorry to hear about Gary. I haven't watched Alien Nation in a long time but he gave such an energetic performance that always kept you interested and was a perfect contrast to Eric Pierpoint.

@jam6242 Sorry to hear about Charles Osgood. I thought he was already passed.

• Members

Oh, he was great in a lot of things. I didn't even recognize him for hours when I finally watched some of ENT - he totally disappeared into that Vulcan character. Sort of a TV version of Scott Glenn. What a talent.

• Members

Ouch! It is nothing short of miraculous that Connick Jr.’s career was unaffected by the awful decisions of his father’s regime. Today, in the era of social media, Jr. catching a few strays in the hail of denunciations would have been unavoidable.