RIP: In Memoriam Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

In the Pretty Baby docuseries, Brooke Shields had somewhat damning words for Zeffirelli’s directorial style on a particular scene during filming of Endless Love, which she found to be abusive. By that age, Shields had learned to be such a professional that, to most viewers, none of that showed up on screen. FWIW, it seems that none of her costars were aware of what happened to her, as it happened during an intimate scene that was filmed on a closed set.

• Members

And Barrett has been in the news lately with the recent debut of the biopic about Bob Marley. It’s sad that he was ill for what sounds like a long time but hopefully he will now be able to rest in peace.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2024/feb/03/aston-family-man-barrett-bassist-with-bob-marley-and-the-wailers-dies-aged-77

• Members

https://soaphub.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-news/exclusive-donna-mills-recalls-knots-landing-brother-don-murray

“I didn’t get to work with Don for long, but the time I did have with him was a joy,” Mills tells Soap Hub. “He was a wonderful actor and a wonderful human being. He played my big brother and if he had stayed on the show, I’m sure Abby wouldn’t have gotten into half the trouble she did! But he was off to bigger and better things. Go off into the sunset with the music swelling and know you’ll always be missed.”

• Members

Hinton Battle’s obituary states that, before the Tap Dance Kid he didn’t know how to actually tap. He faked a soft shoe then took lessons from a master tap dancer. Incredible!

If anyone finds any video of Battle performing the Scarecrow in The Wiz can you please post? Thanks.