Soaps Returning To Production

• Members

I'm not saying soaps should pick up where they left off, because my personal opinion is that GH, BB and YR should scrap most of the storylines they were pushing anyway. However, there's no reason why soaps can't pick up where they left off in April or May. We wait all summer for a primetime series to return from a cliffhanger and they pick up right where they left off months ago most of the time. 

That's why I don't think things like SORAS-ing is a big deal as some make it out to be. You have to suspend disbelief and not think about well then if that kid is 15 then he was actually born in 2005 which means that so and so was still with x and he cheated on y. I just take it as some how that kid is now 15 and I accept that like I accept that Marlena was possessed or Brooke can sleep with everyone's man and is easily forgiven in a few months.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's what I was thinking. If they were so worried about leaving loose ends, they can do flashbacks or even just address it in dialogue while still pushing the stories forward like it happened off screen but we're hearing from the characters about what happened.

Although, I would love to see Sally dragging the blow up doll dressed as Flo across the floor.

• Members

Brad did an sod interview 

Brad kept the cast up to date on when they would return.

Brad worked with CBS to choose the classics (so idk if that was the same for Y&R).

Before they start airing new episodes again, Brad says they will have a recap episode.

And finally story tidbits for those who watch the show:

Steffy is getting a new man of who the actor has yet to be revealed but he has been cast. Her story is interesting and informative. An issue story Brad said. One that is challenging in America and around the world.

Brad is still intending to tell love stories but of course no kissing. There will be panning to fireplaces and scrim which is when they show the silhouette. 

Denise, Katherine and Rena will also have story