Days March 30-April 3

• Members

Did LH & SC ever share scenes together? I'm curious. Anyway, Daniel, when he rises from the dead, seems like a perfect candidate for an Anna two-minute verbal beat down. I could totally see Anna dismissing Daniel and throwing in things like 'sanctimonious,' 'you're NOT all that,' "Maggie is your mother. Are you sure?' 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hate stand-alone on soaps.

What an awful promo! Did someone make this in Windos Movie Maker?  Badass men? There is nothing badass about Ben or Evan. Their fathers actually are. Speaking of which, is Clyde breaking out also just an April Fool's prank? And what about Rex?

Sounds like John says "Get your balls off my wife", LOL.

• Members

Even when they turn out to be hot messes, I always really appreciate these episodes.  Soaps air sooo many episodes, they have the flexibility to play with form and it's shocking how conventional they are in that respect.  You don't have to do a time jump (though I'm still on board), but the episodes can vary in structure.  I definitely wouldn't say I'm looking forward to a Daniel/Leo/Shiela/Rex special episode, but I'm curious.  But man, this is a low-rent group of returnees.  Lolol.

• Members

I agree - it's one thing when prime time shows does this because they have 22 episodes (or less these days!) per season, but soaps have what? 250-ish episodes to fill with content. Them doing an occasional stand alone episode isn't a big deal. If anything, like you said, soaps could play more with structure without disturbing the overall balance of the show - prime time doesn't have that luxury.