Toups

LATEST RATINGS: March 16-20, 2020

Holy sh!t. B&B is no. 1 in viewers.

Y&R has lost 1.1 million viewers YOY and is behind B&B AND GH in 25-54. A regime change has to be imminent. Did the Trump press conferences only happen during Y&R’s main timeslot?

Edited by Faulkner

13 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Holy sh!t. B&B is no. 1 in viewers.

Y&R has lost 1.1 million viewers YOY and is behind B&B AND GH in 25-54. A regime change has to be imminent. 

My guess is they'll probably fire Morina and Griffith together when that happens. 

Their won't be a regime change, YR was preemted all week. Y&R
Monday: 2.93/3,990,000
Tuesday: 2.20/2,934,000 (22 mins runtime)
Wednesday: 1.88/2,590,000
Thursday: 3.10/4,271,000 (4 mins runtime)
Friday:

Y&R has been treading downward for most of the last year. Unless the intention of CBS is to let it rot further and then die by the next renewal cycle, there will have to be some major changes this year. 

10 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Their won't be a regime change, YR was preemted all week. Y&R
Monday: 2.93/3,990,000
Tuesday: 2.20/2,934,000 (22 mins runtime)
Wednesday: 1.88/2,590,000
Thursday: 3.10/4,271,000 (4 mins runtime)
Friday:

Y&R has been trending downwards. You have wishful thinking Josh won't be replaced and that's fine, you like his work. But the ratings do speak for themselves and it's not just about "this" week. 

4 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

Y&R has been treading downward for most of the last year. Unless the intention of CBS is to let it rot further and then die by the next renewal cycle, there will have to be some major changes this year. 

This.

And I did consider the latter, honestly. I mean, it's not super hard to believe they want to sabotage the show to get rid of it.

2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Y&R has been trending downwards. You have wishful thinking Josh won't be replaced and that's fine, you like his work. But the ratings do speak for themselves and it's not just about "this" week. 

This.

And I did consider the latter, honestly. I mean, it's not super hard to believe they want to sabotage the show to get rid of it.

Maybe no one else wants the job lol

I don't think it can be blamed on the preemptions because DAYS pretty much had the same preemptions and they gained in every demo.

I'm glad for B&B though. I guess its true that all good things come to those who wait.

No longer a fan of Y&R or B&B.  But in the East Y&R was pre empted all week.  

1 hour ago, Khan said:

When B&B is number one in the ratings, you KNOW the end is nigh.

When you just do recycling- which has been B&B for 20 years?  Exactly.  

26 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Maybe no one else wants the job lol

Griffith has been the worst writer 3 times now. And he broke the streak of Y&R being number 1. That is shameful. No one messes with that number 1 streak. Griffith broke the streak. He was fired twice before for a reason. 

1 minute ago, VanessaReardon said:

Griffith has been the worst writer 3 times now. And he broke the streak of Y&R being number 1. That is shameful. No one messes with that number 1 streak. Griffith broke the streak. He was fired twice before for a reason. 

That is true.

Edited by AdamNewmanFan