B&B February 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@AbcNbc247 I'd hate Katie so much, but when HT is locked in on raw emotional stories, I can't avoid getting sucked in. 

Anyone else think that Bell intentionally avoided revealing the illness? $B being contrite about Sally before and after finding out increases odds of some experimental/off-the-books treatment. Heck, if Felicia aka Sally before Sally could be cured...

CH is the only reason I've ever cared about Sally. 

• Members

@sheilaforever HT earned those awards. What's happening with Sally is a good example...in three years since CH joined, how many 1:1 scenes have HT/CH shared prior to the run-in at the hospital? I rarely recall them being in many group scenes. Maybe I missed something, but I doubt it. The fact that I can buy Katie's genuine concern about Sally speaks volumes about HT's ability to transcend the material so naturally.   

• Members

I don't either but I can kind of see it.  She does lose an organ every year and cries well.  But the one I don't understand is younger actress when she was Victoria on Y&R.  She was very average but the feather in the hat was that it was Y&R.  

• Members

Brad is totally off on his approach to reinventing Thomas as romantic lead. Using Douglas again is an automatic turn-off for the audience. Even randomly inserting Vinny calling it out and Thomas doing it anyway, just makes it worse.

Considering the way B&B burns through stories, which then leads to ping-pong the next year (Hope/Liam/Steffy; Bill/Brooke/Ridge; Sally/Wyatt/Flo), if they are determined to do this, then have Hope slowly fall for Thomas after he incrementally changes. Otherwise, just have Thomas completely lose it and send the character away for a few years. 

• Members

Hunter Tylo is basically on Twitter confirming why she won't return to B&B (seems she said she's not coming back to play a doormat or some bickering high schooler).  

I mean, I can't say I blame her. Why won't Brad just recast? The show is completely unrecognizable and nothing like the B&B of old anyway. Stephanie gone, Sally gone, Macy gone, Thorne recast, Taylor gone, new awful Ridge, Sheila gone, James gone, just recast and rename it 'The Logans' or some nonsense.

Edited by Vizion