Days: February 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Everyone forgets that except Eve, and she was supposed to be a b!tch.  Ben is a mess.  This second act of his has lacked any and all integrity.  And it's also too bad, because he could have been an effective fan favorite in a recurring psycho role.  It's telling that they keep Ben separate from Chabby, but they've even had Abby defend him?!?

• Members

The Stevano parody makes me sad. We're at least 2 months in and it's not only continuing, but also worse! Couldn't they tell from the first few episodes, it wasn't working? I get scripts have been written, the actors locked in for those episodes, etc., but I would've scrapped it ASAP (e.g., Stevano exposed on NYE).

Then you find other way to use those actors. John, Marlena, Hope, Steve and Kate can easily be incorporated into the other current S/L. Heck, just kill Stefano off-screen, but he married Kate before he died and then she tries to get the stock, etc. JM's legacy deserves so much more respect than this. 

Even secondary characters like Tony/Anna could be thrown into the DiMera corporate/family drama. Rafe helps Hope recover from the brainwashing and then moved to Ben/Ciara, etc.

Marlena discovers Will's secret; get an emergency order to have him committed to protect him - from Sami's wrath. Because when she finds out he's voluntarily stayed in jail not only to protect a virtual stranger, but also after his bang buddy/murderer Ben escaped, she will eliminate him.  

• Members

lol. I feel like this is Ron's way of punishing him and somehow living out his Stefan Cassadine fantasy idea he had for GH. I actually think Stephen and Kristian are both probably loving this stuff. This is the most checked in Kristian's been in YEARS. It's baaaad though. LOL.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

This storyline is so bad, so embarrassing.  But I do feel like there have been a handful of cool "mood" moments, but they can't sustain the creepy, kinda luxurious ambiance because the whole thing is so stupefying (and no budget).  However, I will admit to actually getting a kick out of Friday's episode--they embraced the lunacy and went full ham with the two body snatchers and a doppelgänger situation.  "Gina" and "Stefano" revealing themselves, the Rafe/Kate exposition about them, and finally Hattie giving herself away... I'm

not even going to try to articulate what happened in terms of everyone identifying themselves set against their actual identities, etc.  LOL.  I've also been ok with this week so far because things are finally happening and it feels like this is ending.  (And Stevano flashing on Abby was great.)

But while this stupid story is climaxing (and Ben's story is picking up), we're breaking baby switch/Will/Maggie momentum.  I'm all for the rotating stories, but this is whiplash--every few days it's like it changes to a different show. And on another story note, I'm super stoked to pick back up on Gabi/Eli/Lani/JJ... another stupid story, but I'm very genuinely curious where they're going with it.

• Members

Ron's definitely gone overboard (which is his M.O.) lol. He must be like a kid in a candy store with DAYS being able to do all this crazy [!@#$%^&*].

I think, while overkill, a lot of it could have been played better, or set up better ... but there's really no substance.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

You're more of an optimist than I am. I truly think Ciara might have one surprised scene about the whole thing and then would immediately rush off to Ben and whatever he has going on.4

I can't believe they have Will covering for the man that murdered him as he escapes prison. Ron will do whatever is in his power to try and make Ben a good guy. It's nauseating.

Edited by Antoyne