TV Holiday Episodes

SoapDope

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Classic TV Christmas episodes are my jam. I never really watched the Rankin/Bass-type specials growing up or even that many Christmas movies, but every year, I watched the various reruns. My faves:

Three's Company - The roommates are stuck hanging out with the Ropers on Christmas when they believe they weren't invited to their friends' wild party.

Good Times - Hoping to impress Willona for their first Christmas together, Penny steals a necklace when her money goes missing.
The Facts of Life - The girls and Mrs. Garrett put on a Christmas variety show at a prison.
Happy Days - Everyone has big Chrsitmas plans except for Fonzie.

That Girl - Ann spends Christmas with a wealthy but neglected student at a boarding school.

The Flying Nun - Sister Bertrille devises a plan to make it snow in over the Convent San Tanco to honor the dying wishes of one of the elder nuns.
The Brady Bunch - Carol loses her voice when she's set to sing at church for Christmas.

The Beverly Hillbillies - The Drysdales give the Clampetts a boat for Christmas in hopes of keeping them in Beverly Hills.

Mary Tyler Moore - Mary is stuck working in the newsroom for Christmas.
Alice - Everyone is trapped in a semi truck in a snowstorm for Christmas.

All in the Family - Mike invites one of his friends, a draft dodger, over for Christmas the Bunkers'.

There are many others that I haven't seen in years and aren't coming to me now.