Days: December 2019 Discussion Thread 🎄

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought it was one of the better ones although the writing for it was horrific. Will pretty much calling Sonny a saint even though every time things get rough for Sonny ...he humps any guy in sight...first Paul and soon to be Evan. 

I agree. I think it ended when Chandler returned. Will looks so much younger than Sonny. 

• Members

How sad is it, though, that I could see Ron Carlivati suggesting Adrienne had cheated on Justin?  I mean, I just cannot put anything past that jackhole.

Thanks for clarifying, @Soapsuds.  I'd have to agree that Will and Sonny's breakup feels so convoluted, even though Chandler and Freddie have no chemistry whatsoever.

BTW, I still think Will (accidentally) killed Bonnie by mistake.  Justin/Adrienne were one of DAYS' weakest supercouples, but even I think RC would catch all kinds of hell if he were to split them up for good.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Its been what...over a month and we still don't know anything. What was the point of the TJ? There really isn't anything different from before the TJ.

All I want to see is Will get out of prison and fuock ever gay male in Salem in front of Sonny bear and smirk at him as he does the dirty.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I have a feeling Gina killed Adrienne because she found out it wasn't Hope and framed Will for it like she did with Eve. 

All the murders pre and post TJ go back to Gina.

And I'm sure all the people dead are still alive because Rolf brought back to life..just so lame.

• Members

Didn't she cheat on him with Emilio Ramierez?  Or did they not go through with it?  Was Justin with Angelica then?  Lolol.  I can't remember any of this stuff.

I am so disappointed RC killed her off... it just wasn't necessary and doesn't even provide THAT much impact considering she wasn't featured through most of 2019.  Evidently, Ron discusses this decision in the DOOL app podcast--I'll finally give it a listen.  But Adrienne is a legacy character, and even with her very reduced role, she was a wonderful presence and really kept the Johnson family alive.  It feels like RC thought she was expendable and sacrificed her for a VERY temporary Justin/Kayla romance that will only serve as minor conflict for the inevitable S&K reunion.  And it facilitates this ridiculous Ben prop fest Will is involved in now.  With the man who killed him!  And there were other ways to break up Wilson during the TJ.  I really hope there is a Bonnie twist down the line.  But I'm afraid we're just gonna get sporadic Bonnie appearances.  And speaking of Adrienne/Bonnie, my heart goes out to Judi Evans during this unimaginably horrible time.

But even though I hate the motivation behind this Will/Ben/Clyde story, I have to give props to production for the prison scenes (with Eve and Hattie, too).  During Hope's 2010/11 prison story, it looked a mess like the rest of the Tomlin produced "Days."  Then in 2017 when we went back to prison with Adrienne/Bonnie and Hattie, the sets improved... but now, the directors are finally taking advantage of the bars and the bunk beds and the lighting is so dark (even in the visitors room).  There is so much effective mood in this part of the show.  And the camera moves more in prison than in Salem lol.  Even with no budget and another seeming reduction of sets, production has seriously stepped up their game the last couple months.