General Hospital November 2019 Discussion

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Haven't seen anything really big and important, but at least things are finally starting to happen. 

Nikolas is back

Anna's back and knows about Finn, Hayden and Violet

Lucas is finally starting to suspect something more is up with Brad

Things were so one note for so long that it's nice to see at least some changes.

• Members

Same Issue here. I can watch all the soaps from all over the world thanks to VPN except General Hospital because abc.com is asking for a TV provider ! I try to watch live on some app I downloaded or I keep up with recaps. I can only find an awfully low cost version on DailyMotion. Sorry, not helping much. 

• Members

Small things. Some of the focus feels different. It feels more like a soap again rather than a Hallmark movie. But it's also sweeps and there's some small momentum. But none of that is necessarily high praise, and YMMV.

Plus we got Nikolas and Brook Lynn recast and back on the canvas.

But lordy it has a long way to go. Still lots of dead weight to dump.

• Members

Thoughts

Setton has been a breath of fresh air, but let's do the character a favor and keep her away from Julian going forward. 

Hooray, glum Kim is gone.

Can Franko please get his memory back and promptly get hit by a car?

Drain the "swamp".....     Keep Saminex in jail,  send  Peter, and Valentin to prison. Reveal the truth about Wiley and send Willow out of town. Send Brad off screen for his part

Alexis/Neil are good together.   The Kendra story is ass. Wrap it up

Set up a mix of Brooke Lynn, Nikolas, Ava

Lose the Lyft driver, bring back Dante and/or Dillon and utilize Chet for the Lulu/Maxie set

Send Finn out of town with Violet and Hayden with the possibility of a Hayden return.

Recast Spencer with a less "needy" portrayer.

Keep characters like Anna, Laura, Robert, Scott, Kevin, Bobbie, Mac and Felecia, as well as Ned Olivia, and Monica on screen, interacting with newer characters

• Members

Wouldn't it just be a miracle if Franco decided to have the procedure to get his memory back, but ended up brain dead and taken off life support, and then have Laura convince Lucky to come back to Port Charles.

I really hope the truth about Wiley actually turns out to have been worth waiting for, especially now that we have a new head writer. I don't want anything to ever be the same for Brad/Lucas/Michael/Willow/Chase/Sasha/Julian/Nelle, even Sonny, Carly and Bobbie again.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

#firefrank Enough with the cutesy you look familiar type lines. The one with Hayden/Martin was cringeworthy and annoying. 

The Brooke Lynn and Lucas scenes were nice, and Setton has done a nice job so far. Just keep Jillian at a distance,

The scenes with Stella/Mike were heartbreaking.  Max Gail has been fantastic as Mike.

Oh Elizabeth, I love ya, but you need a sandwich and a clue. Just dump the turd. You're

Please register in order to view this content