B&B November 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Nah next year this time I assume Thudley will borrow a page from his sister in law we’ll see Shauna, Flo, or Zoe fall into a volcano. 

Then again, I can totally see Thudley casting Sandra Ferguson/Robinson as “the real Brooke Logan” or imposter complete with random 1997 flashbacks mixed in. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It probably happened.  Just as "magic berries" happened (despite the retcons to the contrary).

Still, dumping someone in a vat of acid is OTT and smells of desperation even on an OTT (but relatively more realistic) soap like B&B.

• Members

@Khan - When I was reading a recap about Ridge worrying about a vat of acid in the basement, I thought this is way off. I'm sure Thomas will be fine, he did survive the cliff fall, what 2 months ago?

@YRBB - That sounds positively 'classic' Brooke 'opening her very big heart,' even under the most dire circumstance. Sounds like another 'awful' Sheila return - there's probably enough now to probably rival the annual "The Plan to SAVE DAYS!"  The transition of Sheila from Y&R to B&B was a brilliant twist that work for years. How did it all go so wrong so many times? 

• Members

On another note I’ve always been stupidfied about the GH and Days fans rivalry.  I just don’t get it.  You’re usually not against each other in your time zones.  It’s like who can get more crazy and get ratings.  Sorry, Don’t get it. Both groups of fans have since the 80’s have compared themselves to each other.

• Members

To me, the "vat of acid twist" feels like something scabs would come up with during a WGA strike.  (Kind of like how the Edward/Nikki story on Y&R turned hella gothic during the '81 strike with his mother's ashes and the shrine to her in that room.)  This is just too outside of B&B's realm.

• Members

I’ve been sporadically keeping a half-closed eye from a long distance, and the name Thudley keeps coming up as a (huge/partial) cause of what seems to be a near-nadir for the show. 

Is this an actual writer’s name or a nickname for Michael Minis? If it’s the latter, what’s the basis of it?

Please and Thank You

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by LondonScribe