Y&R: Minor Female Character cast

• Members

As far as I know this is a minor character. But according to the Soap Opera news site actress Gillian White (and wife of actor Michael Jai White) has booked the role of Tammy Diamond. She will be a Genoa City politician who will debut on the show on October 28. 

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2019/10/gillian-white-books-role-on-young-and.html

I wonder what storyline she will be apart of and how long she will stick around. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Maybe that is the case. I had thought that she might have been involved in a story line that Paul was supposed to get. It was spoiled that this fall Paul was supposed to be investigating a major scandal in GC. I wonder if she's somehow tied to that. If so, maybe Nick could still somehow be involved with that. Maybe she's doing some shady stuff as a politician and this helps pave the way for Nick to become one. 

• Members

This could also tie into his and Devon's New Hope project. Maybe he thinks he could better help residents including lower income ones if he runs for political office, (and possibly against this new character Tammy). Maybe we will get some more information about this character Tammy and Nick's story line shortly.

Edited by xtr