Days: September 2-6 Weekly Preview

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like this promo and I am guessing that Stefan is the person that dies. I am looking forward to Jack and Jen scenes. I am also pleasantly surprised to see that Claire will pop up. And I wonder what type of "twist" that has never before been seen that will be on the show.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Last time Days did a twist never before seen in daytime drama, Carly ended up buried alive and Marlena ended up possessed by a demon.

I really hope Victor isn’t destroyed just to prop up Ben.

And something tells me that Days bringing people back from the dead is going to win “Most Overused Plot Device” in this year’s SOD Best and Worst of the Year issue.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I don't know if this is true or not. But I saw a post on Twitter, where someone said there is a rumor that the twist is that Days is doing a time jump. And a reporter from TV Source on Twitter also said that it's definitely something different. And that they suspect that most viewers won't like it, because they aren't use to change.

• Members

I'm here for Sarah and Xander, but not here for her being pregnant. Just let Eric and Nicole be together.

Seeing Claire is a nice surprise. And Strasser's hair/wig looks A LOT better in that clip with Stefan than in the spoiler pics that have big floating around.

I love how "Ben and Ciara read their fortunes" is somehow a spoiler. I guess it's hard to have spoilers for them when they do nothing but f-ck.

• Members

I hope the time jump isn't too much.  If there is a lot of a time jump, the kids will have to be recast, Ari, David, Holly.   I hope that Theo would return for at least the Lani/Eli wedding.  I also hope Vanessa Williams returns as Val for the wedding (read that she's coming back soon, so hopefully this is when).  DAYS should also have a guest stint for Lani's mother Tamara Price, played by Marilyn McCoo. 

I hope Brandon Barash isn't killed off as Stefan.  I have really liked his Stefan. 

And please, GOD NO PRINCESS GINA, except for Halloween!!!

Edited by David_Vickers
mistakenly quoted self

• Members

all the "poor Ben!" yt comments... 

Please register in order to view this content

i'm assuming Eve goes awf and is the one that holds Jennifer captive and in the fallout ends up brain-dead in some sort of accident, so they pull the plug... and that's her hand coming out of the grave (because she shot herself up with Rolf's resurrection serum (which she had made, just in case ) obvi)? lmao!

• Members

DAYS doing a timejump is ballsy. It won't save the show given their quality and budget, but it's something many soaps could benefit from. AMC 2.0 did (and of course they're not acknowledging that in the promo, lol), and OLTL had a more subtle one IMO - they didn't indicate much time had past, but Dani, Matthew and Destiny were all SORASed to their early twenties.