WE HATE CARSON

MarlandRulez

• Members

This couple took what was an ensemble show and hogged it with their contrived Can't live with/can't live without relationship - SCREW THEM! They pulled the show down into the dark pits of depression - viewers were forced to watch two narcissistic useless bitter sociopaths feel good about themselves and destroy everything in their path.

And that vile smarmy child of theirs, he's the very symbol of their fiendish coupling, bratty, obnoxious and another airtime hogger.

I just want both characters away from each other for good. I've never grown to hate a couple more in my soap viewing life. I just wish Sonny had shot Carly point blank when she was giving birth to his demon spawn then turned the gun on himself.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree.

There are no words to describe how much I hate Sonny Corrinthos. MB is a horrible actor. He is always stuttering. It doesn't help that his character is completely pointless. He gets everything he wants all the time and he is a complete womanizer. He needs to have his kids taken away.

• Members

This is another one of Sonny's pairing that has sucked the life out of him. I just cant get into this couple. Can a sista have a free Sonny where no Sonny or Emily so I can enjoy Sonny again.

I know I am not on topci but I dont like Carson so I put this in this thread.

Archived