Sign in to follow this  
dragonflies

Terminator: Dark Fate

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) 

I was at the theater and this promo came on and I was like a kid in a candy store.  First Hamilton stepping out of the car as bad ass as ever and then Arnold!!!!!  I cannot wait for November!  

I don't know why the marketing for this has become "Suck it woman haters!!!" when that has never done anything to increase a box office take. 

It's a marketing crutch I think very lazy sites often lean into more than most of the studios (except Sony with Ghostbusters 2016 - oof). Like Vulture trying to rebrand the Lion King live-action film as "Beyonce Presents: The Lion King" simply bc the kids writing there worship Beyonce. Then the movie comes out and flops (critically, at least).

Linda Hamilton looks amazing and I am happy she is being recognized as the heart of this franchise. Mackenzie Davis is also an excellent actress. I hope the movie turns out better than the leaks make it sound. The trailer was also not great.

Edited by Vee

Seeing as the test screening leaks indicate

kid John is gunned down by a Terminator not long after T2, and that the young boy cast as him is a body double for the tween Edward Furlong, my assumption is Furlong's 'return' is just CGI facial mapping of his younger self.