Actor out at Y&R

• Members

I liked the Rosales family - I think the other 3 can stay.  Rey and Sharon have chemistry and I’m tired of some of the Veteran storylines.  I don’t need to see Victor/Nikki angst redo for the 1,000th time and I was tired of Victor finding new crazy ways to torture Jack for little reason.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I predict

1. Mia

2. Nate, he might be recast though. But after neil's exit, I expect a change with the character. 

I don't think Ana is going anywhere. The show seems to have interest in building up it's Black cast around Devon. She will stay as supporting if nothing else. 

• Members

Yeah, they have zero interest in writing for Nate. He's the town doctor, that's all. 

I'm one of the few who never had a problem with the Rosales family, though I admit I fast-forwarded a lot of the back 'n forth of Kyle/Lola's relationship up until recently. 

Mia seems like she'll have her fake baby comeuppance and leave town. Even the past couple episodes with her popping up in short scenes; you can tell the writers have lost interest in developing her as a character. 

Keep Rey! I like the tension of Rey/Sharon/Nick.  That's the only Rosales family member that's worth keeping. 

• Members

Sadly, Melissa hadn't had one successful pairing since she has been in the role of Abby. 

Tyler 

Stitch 

Scott 

Arturo 

I mean I didn't hate her and Stitch together, but it came so quick after he broke up with Victoria. I did like Jared Breeze who played Max but instead of some brain tumor he should've been left as a little terror who didn't want his father to marry another woman since his mother was killed. 

• Members

I really wanted Devon and Abby with Emma Rylan in the role. They looked great together onscreen and had a real spark. MO is too tall for Abby to be paired with Devon. It looks awkward. So, no. 

Abby has run through so many pairings. I like MO as a person but I don't see why the show keeps her. 

Alex

Harding

Tyler

Stitch

Zach

Scott

Arturo

All in 6 years. 

• Members

If they were smart (I know, but...) they'd develop the Abby/Devon friendship even more so, where they're both championing each other's relationships, but eventually you notice a twinge of longing/jealousy/desire between each other, as they both start feeling more than just feelings of friendship. 

• Members

I'm all for a blue-collar type character on Y&R. Diego Guittierez -- liked him a lot or ATWT's Steve Andropoulous. A guy that drives a truck, wears flannel and is the town's Mr. Fix It.

What Arturo lacked was character development from the get-go. Jason was fine in the role, but he was introduced as Nikki's lover, seemingly out of nowhere. He eventually got a family, but it was just "Bam. Here are the Rosales."

He apparently worked with Nikki and Nick on a low-income housing project, but I don't think we ever saw that building. 

Archived