Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin indicted in bribery case

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wonder if they will cancel When Calls the Heart or just write her out quickly. How many episodes are left to air. 

My parents enjoy the show and watch all her Hallmark movies. She really did have some longtime fans out there.

I imagine most of those fans will still be around, but this was the worst possible scandal for a Hallmark career. So many parents and grandparents will have seen red when they heard about what she did. For someone so smart in her career choices, this was incredibly stupid. 

Don't try to live through your children. This is what you get.

• Members

No, but when you have unlimited funds you start letting people do everything for you. I'm not saying this person is innocent. Just that it wouldn't surprise me that rich people hire others to coordinate the college application process.

I certainly do.  Not really as a parent since my children haven't even started kindergarten. This just strikes at some of the myths we tell ourselves about fair opportunity.  The system is rigged in so many ways and that someone would take it to this next step absolutely enrages me, even though it doesn't directly affect me.