AMC Reunion

• Members

It's nice to see reunions, but I'm also one of those people that believes that you have to move on.  Shows come and go, and I think the time has passed for a revival.  I enjoyed the 2.0 and was sad that it didn't work out long term.  Perhaps a 2 hour mini series/movie for both AMC and OLTL would be nice.. to tie up the loose ends left by the abrupt ending of the 2.0 shows.

With that said, everyone looked great

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was a cute little reunion - very happy they re-enacted some scenes.  

That show's set is terrible - they were tripping on those weird steps when they were introduced and the couch was so small and wrapped around so you couldn't even see Jill Larson the entire time.  I also wonder what the point was - it's not like Michael and Sara have a connection to AMC (or wasn't apparent) - and I wonder how they chose those 5 actors.  Not complaining because I LOVE any AMC reunion - it's so special to me - but just curious about the decisions behind the scenes.

• Members

So nice to see some of PV reunited! Jill Larson looks lovely and I'm glad she was included 

Please register in order to view this content

I missed the stuff about Susan Lucci even though I follow her on Instagram and just googled. Oh my God! Glad things were found in time.

Archived