NOTICE: What Happened, How It Was Resolved and Moving Forward

Sign in to follow this  
Soapsuds

AMC Reunion

It's nice to see reunions, but I'm also one of those people that believes that you have to move on.  Shows come and go, and I think the time has passed for a revival.  I enjoyed the 2.0 and was sad that it didn't work out long term.  Perhaps a 2 hour mini series/movie for both AMC and OLTL would be nice.. to tie up the loose ends left by the abrupt ending of the 2.0 shows.

With that said, everyone looked great

Susan Lucci will be doing HallMark movies.....seems like everyone is going that route. I just saw former alumni Sam Page in one of those sappy movies. He is looking good.

35 minutes ago, Khan said:

Except, Sam Page's lips look weird to me.  They're always pursed for some reason.

Yeah, I noticed that from the beginning of his run on AMC. His lips don't look as bad now. But yes very distracting because besides those lips he is a very handsome guy.

Just now, OldGHFan said:

Susan Lucci looks absolutely fantastic!  Hard to believe she is 72!

And almost died a few months ago! Thankfully she seems well.

Jacob and Cady as son and mother never bothered me.  IRL, there are many moms and their daughters that could pass as sisters and Cady played the mother-figure well.

That was a cute little reunion - very happy they re-enacted some scenes.  

That show's set is terrible - they were tripping on those weird steps when they were introduced and the couch was so small and wrapped around so you couldn't even see Jill Larson the entire time.  I also wonder what the point was - it's not like Michael and Sara have a connection to AMC (or wasn't apparent) - and I wonder how they chose those 5 actors.  Not complaining because I LOVE any AMC reunion - it's so special to me - but just curious about the decisions behind the scenes.

So nice to see some of PV reunited! Jill Larson looks lovely and I'm glad she was included ❤️ 

I missed the stuff about Susan Lucci even though I follow her on Instagram and just googled. Oh my God! Glad things were found in time.