Days axes five ⌛

• Members

So, they brought back Diana Colville (with Judith Chapman) AND made her Leo's mother (so they could repeat the "magic" of JC and Greg Rikkart as onscreen mother and son) AND made Leo John's son...so they could turn right around and dump Leo?

Unbelievable, lol.

Exactly.

From your mouth to DAYS' ears.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hopefully, since GR is potentially gone already then too-old Diana will be lying through her teeth about that.

Lucas Adams being fired is probably a blessing in disguise for him. I can't see why he would have a problem getting work elsewhere. Though I'm sure he was probably only staying on the show to save up coins anyway.

I do think it is a mistake for them to be getting rid of Chloe. She's a familiar and likable character that isn't related to anyone. 

• Members

I hope so.  Recasting Diana with an actress who'd been on DAYS already, and then tying Leo to her and John, were bad ideas.  And now that GR's rumored to be on the way out, these moves were pointless, too.  Having it all turn out to be a massive lie would be the only way to redeem this plot twist.

• Members

I thought that Tripp and Ciara had potential as a couple. I liked their chemistry together. Unfortunately, they were quickly thrown into a triangle with Claire that didn't do any of the character any favors. (It didn't help that IMO, Tripp doesn't have much chemistry with Claire). And then Tripp got shafted once Ciara moved on to Ben.

I think they should have given Tripp/Ciara more of a chance as a couple. And if they were going to do a triangle, IMO, it should have been a Tripp/Ciara/Wyatt triangle. I think that would have been a more believable/equal footing triangle, and I thought that Ciara had chemistry with both young men.

It also didn't help that Steve is gone and right before he left he wasn't shown much with him. He wasn't even shown much helping Steve deal with his blindness.

• Members

I have to agree and say I'm extremely disappointed if Tripp goes...and it's not like the other soaps leave much options for their younger set.....but I could maybe see Lucas Adams as SORASed Jack on B&B (Brooke and Nick's son) but he won't be given a chance on the Bell soaps....so we will see him on CW, Freeform or netflix...

• Members

Oh, yeah. Lucas Adams is cute AND can actually act. He'll definitely go on to bigger things.

That would be great casting! I've been wondering for some time now if B&B would be bring this character back. With Jack's crazy backstory, there's tons of potential.

• Members

IA.  IMO, the only two DiMeras who could generate good stories were Stefano and Tony.  Aside from bringing back Thaao Penghlis as Tony (and only as Tony, not as that damn Andre), I feel the time is right to phase out that family for good.

• Members

Like someone else said, Greg Rikaart is fun, but I never thought for a second that Leo was going to be a long term character. I always assumed he'd be gone once this story is done. Not sure why him leaving would surprise anyone or be big news.

Claire is no loss. Tripp has a lot of potential but they're doing nothing with him, and the show is clearly more invested in Ben now, so I'm not one bit surprised if they drop him. Stefan is a terrible and disgusting character (though maybe BB will bring something more to the character than what we're getting now), so goodbye.

Chloe is the most upsetting one.

Who exactly is this Alan person who tweeted this?

• Members

Fortunately, he won't know yet that they're related...I hope.

Because, this show is going to great lengths to make Leo a permanent part of the canvas (or so we thought) by making him John's illegitimate son.  You don't go to that kind of trouble for a character whom you see having limited potential.

Archived