Days axes five ⌛

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG...isn't that the truth! I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see Jack "killed" once again. 

I take this to mean we're still stuck with Rafe. I like the actor well enough, but I am soooo tired of that character sucking the life out of Hope.

• Members

Lucas Adams can play this obnoxious guy who meets an ugly gal on an airplane. They get stuck in a small town during Christmas Time and fall in love.

Please register in order to view this content

Don't want to get off topic...but is Wyatt really needed? He really adds nothing to show with Liam hogging up all the airtime. I sometimes forget they are brothers.

• Members

Wyatt's basically there to remind us that Sally also still exists!  

back on topic, it is really a shame that Lucas would just get a raw deal if he did join B&B....I think he does have that typical "LA" beach boy look that would fit, if Brad Bell would stop jerking off to Scott Cliffton and not make the show so annoyingly conservative....

• Members

That's true. Most of these characters will easily air into the fall. Hell, Claire might still hang her ornament on Christmas Eve!

I recently saw clips from Allison Sweeny's first episode back in '93. It was aired on something like Jan. 22nd and shot on Jan. 6th! Barely more than two weeks later.  I know there's not much they can do about it with budget restrictions, but it really keeps the show at a disadvantage that it takes soooooo long to change course when a story isn't popping.

Archived